Boost your Andalusian experience! Summer 2021
A Spanish language course (Intensive, 20 hours) combined with a dynamic program consisting of visits and excursions, cultural seminars and leisure activities.
Spanish lessons are taught at the language school in small groups with a maximum of 10 students an average of 7 international participants per classroom.
The activities offered are designed to encourage the students to speak Spanish whilst improving fluency at a variety of cultural experiences.
Dates for all levels: starting every Monday from the 28th of June to the 14th of August 2021
Start dates for complete beginners: June 28, July 12 and 26, August 9
Package program inclusive of:
- Spanish Intensive course, 20 lessons weekly in small groups.
- Timetable, from 09.00 to 13.30 Monday to Friday
- Registration fees, school material, textbook & Diploma at the end of the course
- Weekly activity program:
- One half day guided visit per week, including transportation and entrance fees to monuments (sightseeing tour of Malaga, or Mijas or Marbella or Antequera)
- One half day visit to a wine cellar or to a Tropical fruit farm or to the “caminito del rey”.
- One full day excursion per week, (Saturdays) including guide, transportation, and entrance fees to monuments (Seville, Cordoba, Granada, or Ronda will be in the planning)
- Cultural seminars at the school, in the afternoon.
- One activity with a teacher: either a tapa tour in town or a cooking lesson, a flamenco dance lesson and more.
- Return transfer from/to Málaga airport by private car.
Day by day sample program:
The Spanish struggle to maintain its popular traditions, flamenco and gipsy music.
Spanish arts: from famous painters to Oscar winning film directors.
The 800 years’ arab legacy in Andalucia
Visits and excursions
There will be one full day excursión every Saturday and each time the trip will take us to a discover a new city
All visits and excursions will be led by a teacher who will show you to the magnficency of the monuments to be visited.
This program should be booked either for 7 nights (one week) or 14 nights ( 2 weeks). In both case the arrival and departure should be on Sunday to allow the students to take place to the Saturday excursions.
In case of early departure there is no refund for visits / excursions not used.
The full day excursions are open to students of all ages.
The accommodation is not included in the fees. Please see in our “dates & fees 2021” catalog for the different options availble.