visasYour passport or ID card

Citizens of most Western European countries, including all EU member countries can use their ID card to visit Spain. Citizens of other countries usually need a passport to enter Spain. We recommend you keep a copy of your ID or passport in anticipation of possible loss of such documents.


EU citizens do not need a visa to visit Spain. If this is not your case, you can get the visa at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in your country.

Types of visas

There are different types of visas depending on the purpose of travel and length of stay in Spain. For example, a tourist visa can not be used as a student visa. You are not allowed to study in Spain with a tourist visa.
For more information about visa applications for Spain contact the Spanish Embassy and Consulate in your country.

Utility confirmation of registration and accommodation

The confirmation document contracted course must be shown to the immigration police at the airport or port of entry. If you have not received this information before your departure to, take copies of communications with the Maravillas Programas Internacionales or our representative.

Joined station

Citizens of countries outside the EU:
When you arrive in Spain on immigration police can put a stamp on your passport to grant a residence permit in the country for a specified time. You must be logged in the police station in the first seven days of your stay, if the seal on the advice or have a visa for a period exceeding six months.