This program has been designed for school groups interested in spending one week in Benalmádena (Malaga) attending a Spanish language course in the morning and optional social activities, conferences, visits and cultural excursions in the afternoon and weekends. The program is available all year round for school groups of any size and age travelling with a teacher and based on family stay or accommodation in hotel **/*** Shorter / longer stays also available.
- Timetable: flexible
- Lessons per week: flexible
- Maximum class size: 15
- Minimum age: 11
- Course Length: 1-10 weeks
- Course Dates: All year round
- Days: flexible
- Levels: Beginners A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- Accommodation included: flexible
- Accommodation options: Host family – Aparthotel – Hotel **/***
8 days / 7 nights in Benalmádena – Malaga
- 15 hours tuition per week, taught by experienced teachers, 5 mornings per week ( 09h30 / 13h00 Monday to Friday )
- All levels available: from beginner to advanced.
- Text booklet, Assessment test and Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course. Free internet access.
- Family accommodation, double rooms and on full board basis. All families situated within walking distance from the school.
- Return transfer from the airport by coach to Benalmádena with assistance.
- A visit to Malaga, by train, accompanied by the teachers: train fares and entrance fees included to the Cathedral, the native home of Picasso or the Picasso Museum
- One free place for the teacher, with family accommodation and single room.
Other activities available
- Conferences on Spanish arts, literature, tourism and travel, spanish traditions etc.
- Flamenco dance lessons
- Cooking clases (paella)
- Spanish guitar lessons
- Spanish movies at the school
- Meeting with Spanish students or class integration at Maravillas Programas Internacionales High School.
- Museums (Picasso Museum, opened in 2004, Contemporary arts Museum, both in Malaga)
- Visit to firms, to a winecellar or to an olive oil factory
- Tapas tour in town
- Sports at the municipal sport centre or at the Marina for sailing, diving, kayak or windsurfing
- Sealife centre aquarium.
- Selwo Marina dolphinarium
- Tivoli World Amusement park, Aqualand.
- Parties at the school
- A weekend away with hotel accommodation, visiting other cities in Andalusia.