Specific Terms and Conditions
for School Groups
We are updating the cancellation conditions adapting them to the new regulations.
Below we attach the conditions valid until 12/31/2023.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
- All our fees are based on the group-size.
- (number of students + teachers) as stated in the form.
- Should the number of participants vary after receiving.
- the first offer, the quote will be updated accordingly.
- Lessons can be scheduled either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on availability.
- Minimum stay: 4 nights/ 5 days.
- Minimum number of lessons – 6 hours (60 minutes).
- Group classes of max 16 students.
Cancellation policy (individual students):
- Notice of cancellation received:
- Up to 15 days before the group’s arrival to Malaga – no charge
- From 7 to 14 days before the group’s arrival € 100 per student canceled
- From 2 to 6 days before the group’s arrival € 150 per student canceled
- No show – no refund
Cancellation policy cause COVID19:
If the entire group cancels their reservation due to COVID19
- Less than 14 days before arrival in Spain, reimbursement of the amount paid, EXCEPT the expenses already incurred by the school for the payment of tickets to the monuments, hotels or reserved apartments to other external providers and an additional amount of 60 € per student for cancellation fees
- 14 days or more, before the arrival of the group: reimbursement of the amount paid, EXCEPT for the expenses already made by the school for the payment of tickets to the monuments, hotels or reserved apartments and to other external providers
All cancellations must be notified in writing.
The complete list of students with their personal details (complete name, date of birth, pairing and allergies) must NOT be sent later than 8 weeks before the arrival.
The tuition form with indications about the student’s level of spanish and requests to prepare the content of the lessons must NOT be sent later than 2 weeks before the arrival
Program of activities:
Once the quote has been accepted and we receive the final list of participants we will send a preliminary program of activities (day-by-day) to the teacher to be approved. From that moment we will proceed with the reservation of all services, such as coaches, entrances to monuments, attractions etc. Any request of changes, or for any additional activities etc must be forwarded up to 15 days before the arrival. Less than 2 weeks before the group arrival the requested amendments cannot be guaranteed. Some monuments must be booked months in advance. In the case of last-minute changes, group space might not be available.
Our fees do not include travel insurance. We strongly recommend that all groups get an insurance policy covering medical expenses, accidents, civil liability etc.
Host family accommodation:
The walking distance from the host family to the school could be longer than the usual average of 20 minutes (up to 40 minutes)
Students may have to share with students coming from another foreign school
We may not always be able to give 2 weeks’ notification of accommodation details
In the case of a student having specific dietary requirements (gluten free or vegan or severe allergies) there is a supplement of 15 € per week.
Full payment is expected two weeks before the group’s arrival.
Our school has a Contingency Plan and a specific protocol to minimize the risk of infection within the center. Our security measures will be adapted to the current situation at all times and always respecting the indications of the health authorities.
In order to reassure students and parents that our school is safe to continue operating face-to-face classes and following the Spanish Health Authorities we are introducing temporary safety measures.
Here a brief summary of guidelines:
- All students arriving in Spain must present a negative PCR or antigen test upon arrival and return.
- On the first day all students must sign a declaration and acceptance of this protocol. The school has the right of refusal of entry if students or staff are unwell or with Covid19 symptoms.
- 70% alcohol hand-rub at the entrance of the premises, in each classroom and at strategic points throughout the school. Signs are posted prominently throughout the school to remind everyone of the importance of social distancing and hygiene.
- Students and staff are required to wear face masks at all times on school property
- In the school cafeteria, during break time and before or after class, when eating or smoking, Students must respect the minimum distance of 2 meters apart from each other
- The manipulation of food and products will be done by the cafeteria employees exclusively. No self-service.
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and any other utensils will be disinfected before and after their use.
- We will keep the contact details of all people accessing the premises for 28 days.
- A specific protocol is in place for host families who must sign acknowledgment and protocol acceptance in the secretariat before welcoming the students.
Please contact us if you wish to receive a copy of our updated PROTOCOL.