This is a course designed for young students from 13 to 17 years who wish to attend a Spanish language course during their spring-break. The programme is available for individual clients and small groups travelling with their teachers. It has a similar structure to our popular Summer Course, combining Spanish lessons with social activities, sports, excursions and visits.
Program day by day
- Timetable: From 9.30-13.00hs (Spanish course) Activities all day.
- Lessons per week: 15
- Maximum class size: 15
- Minimum age: 13
- Course Length: 1,2,3 weeks
- Course Dates: Spring-break
- Days: M, T, W, T, F
- Levels: Beginners A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- Hosting included in price: YES
- Accommodation options: Host family
Grading test on arrival and Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
Text book on loan and school material. Free internet access.
- 3 afternoons of sports or social activities.
- One half day visit per week to local places of interest: Malaga, Nerja or Marbella.
- One Full day cultural excursion per week, to Granada or Seville or Cordoba, etc. with entrance fees to monuments
- Supervision by our team of teachers / free time monitors.
- Supervised evening activities.