This course is designed for young people from 13 to 17 years and is held during school holidays – June, July and August – with flexible starting dates. It combines formal classroom tuition with a varied programme of supervised leisure activities, visits and excursions to introduce the students to Spanish culture, sports and lifestyles.
- Timetable: From 9.30-13.00hs (Spanish course) Activities all day.
- Lessons per week: 15
- Maximum class size: 16
- Minimum age: 13
- Course Length: 1-8 weeks
- Course Dates: Summer holidays
- Days: M, T, W, T, F, S
- Levels: Beginners A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- Accommodation included in price: YES
- Accommodation: Host family
Every Monday morning the students receive a detailed weekly programme, day-by-day activities with timetable, meeting points, emergency numbers, etc.
- 4 afternoons of sports activities: volleyball, basketball, swimming, badminton, table tennis and daily dance lessons: Sevillanas, Salsa and other Latino dances.
- One local visit to Malaga, Marbella, Mijas or Nerja.
- One full day excursion to Ronda, Granada, Cordoba or Seville.
- Evening entertainment: sports, social games, wii, movies in the school, Tivoli World Amusement Park and one disco party per week.
- Supervision by our team of teachers / free time monitors.
Spanish & sailing at Maravillas Programas Internacionales
The marina of Benalmadena constitutes one of the most surprising ports and residential complexes of the world, with best to none facilities and a very attractive and individual architecture. It has 1.100 berths and, thanks to its facilities, as well as the privileged climate of the Costa del Sol, Benalmadena Marina offers a wide calendar of activities and events that make this environment one of best that can be chosen to enjoy the sea. Our climate, 320 days of Sun a year, with an annual average temperature of 22ºC, allows the practice of all kinds of tourist, leisure and recreational activities.
Students enrolled in this course will have 3 hours of sailing lessons in the afternoons twice per week. The sailing lessons take place with professional instructors in the safe environment of PUERTO MARINA.
All equipment is provided by the sailing school, including wetsuits and buoyancy aids. Students wear buoyancy aids at all times when on the water. If the weather is too windy, alternative water sports activities will be arranged, or the sessions postponed and held on another day. No sailing ability required. This course is not recommended for experienced sailors.
July on Tuesday and Friday from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Dates: July and August
- Length of the course: 2 weeks
- Time Schedule: 2 days a week
- Number of hours: 60 min classes (2 hours per day)