MARAVILLAS.ES is a web property of MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L., dedicated to the teaching of languages.
In compliance with the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the holders and persons responsible for this website are identified.
MARAVILLAS INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS S.L. with CIF: B-93547370 and registered in the Trade Register Tomo 5616 General Section Folio 143 Sheet MA-139459 with Registered Office at Avenida Salvador Vicente 9, 1 floor, 29631, Benalmádena, Málaga, and with telephone and email contact: + 34- 952447000 firstname.lastname@example.org
MARAVILLAS INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS S.L. is responsible for the contents of the website MARAVILLAS.ES and the Commercial Policy of the Establishment
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
. Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our site; . Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our site; . Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our site; . Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account; . Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions
Our courses -Face-to-face courses
- In order to place the students in the correct level, all participants should take an online test prior their arrival. Should this not be possible, the student will have to take a test on the first day, before entering the class.
- To comply with accreditation requirements, the school will ask students to sign a student contract and health declaration on the first day of class.
- Every session (hour) in the group courses lasts 55 minutes.
- A private class lasts 60 minutes.
- In case the number of participants in a class is less than 3 students, they will have 2 hours semi-private tuition
- At the end of each unit, you will make an evaluation test.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate and a report.
- There are no medical restrictions to participate in most of our activities.
- Please, read carefully the description of the activity or consult any doubt with our secretary.
- Young learners: a “free-time monitor” x every 25 students will accompany and supervise the group
- For reservations made less then 5 days before the start of the course please ask us for availability.
- Responsible for the Centre. Mr. Francisco Pérez Navarro.
- The school is provided with internal quality control procedures. Every student fills out an evaluation questionnaire at the end of the course.
The school will be closed on the following days:
2022 January 1 st until the 10th – January 6th – March 1st – April 2nd – May 1 st – August 16 th – October 12 th – November 1st –
December 6 th and 8 th & from the 26 th until the 31 st of December 2021
No extra classes will be arranged to make up group lessons missed on public holidays and there is no refund of fees or credit given.
Accommodation and ages:
MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. has a specific person in charge of the selection of the host families. This person inspects all the houses of the host families every year, keeps a date base with details of each host: number of rooms, their size and pieces of furniture available, as well as additional amenities and services.
In addition it contains all the information concerning with the family structure, children, relatives living at home, pets, dietary and smoking habits.
MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. guarantees a smoke-free environment. Families and students should smoke outside (on the terrace, balcony or in garden)
The average distance of the families’ houses is 10 minutes walking from the school.
Depending on the students’ needs, they will be assigned a family, according to the following criteria:
-Students attending courses for adults (+18) never share a family with students under 18 years old.
-Adults (+18) stay individually at a rate of one student per family or in case of couples or friends they can share a room
-In the case of underage students, the school houses up to a maximum of four students, same gender, per family.
– The age range of courses for young people is 13 to 17 – Young learners will never share the host family with an adult student 18+
– Students of different gender do not share the same room, with the exception of siblings.
-In our International Summer Courses, the school always houses students from different nationalities at the same house, so that the use of their mother tongues is avoided and Spanish language practice is encouraged, unless we are specifically asked to do otherwise.
-During his/her stay, the student may request one (1) change of accommodation at no additional cost, if the assigned family does not meet the student’s expectations or if any problem occurs; any further change of accommodation will have an additional cost of 25€ in terms of transportation and compensation
-Should the student suffer from any kind of allergy or illness, it must be notified to us at the time of booking.
Online private lessons
- You can book your private classes up to 5 days before the first lesson
- In case you have to cancel a class you should notify the school in writing at least 24 hours in advance and the class will be postponed to another day, according to the teacher’s availability
- In case you cancel less the 24 hours or if the student doesn’t show up at the lesson, the cost of the entire class will be debited
In case of not being able to take a class due to technical problems derived from a bad connection, the class will be repeated at a time and date agreed by both parties
- Although we know the importance of maintaining the same teacher throughout the course, we reserve the right to change the teacher to a student, if necessary.
- The classes must be paid before the beginning of the course by credit card through a secure page of the school or by bank transfer. Once the payment is received, the student will receive an email indicating the day and time of the first lesson and the instructions to access the platform and start the class.
Conditions only for the AVE course ONLINE:
MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. is authorised by Instituto Cervantes to sell licenses of the AVE online course. MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. has neither control nor responsibility regarding the functioning of the AVE platform, and in any case will be responsible for possible system failures that may occur. The AVE online course offers different levels to learn. In this way, the license sold by MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. only matches to one of those levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. The student has the option to buy as many licenses as he/she wishes for any of those levels (ex: A1 and A2). This is a unit price and there will not be extra charges for the reservation of the course. The inscription will only be realized by purchasing the course in advance. The duration of the course is 21 days and it starts from the moment the student receives the login details in the system. The course does not include a teacher, and once it has been completed, the student can do a self evaluation in order to check his progress. The licenses can only be used by the buyers and are not transferrable.
Complete the online registration form and a confirmation of your application will be sent by email within a few days.
(Please note that the system won’t send your form until you have read and accepted our “terms and conditions”)
To be correctly registered in our courses a downpayment of 150 euros is requested, you can pay by E-PAYMENT, by international money order (post office) to our address or by bank transfer to:
MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L.
BANKINTER – Avenida Salvador Vicente 1 29631 Benalmadena
All course fees should be paid in full at least 15 days prior to the student commencing their course.
Maravillas programas internacionales reserves the right to cancel all arrangements and bookings without prior notice if our payment conditions are not met.
If paying by bank transfer please add 12euros for bank charges. The balance must be paid upon receipt of our confirmation and invoice, always before the student’s arrival.
All enrollments are subjected to the following conditions, which become legally binding upon acceptance of the enrollment by MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L.
Non-EEA students should contact their local Spanish Embassy for visa requirements.
It is responsability of the agent or student to ensure that the correct visa is applied for.
Maravillas Programas Internacionales cannot give any guarantees for successful visa applications.
Required documents to apply for a student visa will only be sent once full payment has been received.
The student commits to meeting all immigration requirements, such as keeping good attendance rates and sitting the end-of-course exit exam
We are always working to improve our Terms and Conditions and make the process of booking a course as clear as possible for our customers and here is a short description of the conditions that have been in place since the start of the pandemic COVID 2019 and lasting until the restrictions for the state of alert will be lifted.
All cancellations must be notified in writing
Prior to arrival:
If cancelling for COVID-19 related reasons and up to 14 days in advance of the date of arrival the student will get a 100% refund on tuition and accommodation fees; if the student cancels less than 14 days prior to arrival –€ 60 as cancellation fees.
Once in Spain/Tuition:
If you need to cut the trip short for COVID-19 related reasons, you can either take online classes, accept a voucher for future study in the next 12 months, or cancel the remaining programme and get a refund for the balance of the tuition (for full weeks, not partial weeks).
Once in Spain/ Homestay accommodation or shared apartments
If you need to cut the trip short for COVID-19 related reasons the school will issue a voucher for future use (for full weeks, not partial weeks). if the student booked an apartment / hotel not owned by the school – other conditions may apply. Any refund can only be made by the office or representative to whom the fees were originally paid.
If the student wishes to withdraw after the start of the course, there will be no refund of fees.
Late arrival and absence:
No refunds are allowed if the student arrives late for the course or is absent during the course. Periods of absence for vacation or any other reason may not be made up with free extension of the course. Fees are not transferable from one person to another.
COVID 19 – Restrictions in case a student tests positive for Covid-19
1. If a student or teacher tests positive, the student/teacher needs to self-isolate for 10 days from the date of the test.
2. The whole class will need to restrict their movements for 10 days.
3. The class will move online within a maximum of 2 days for the duration of the above period.
4. One week of face-to-face courses equals one week of online courses
In the event that the school needs to close due to a new wave, course continuation will be provided online. If a student decides to return to their home country and is unable to take online classes, we issue a credit note in the student’s name, which is valid for 12 months from the date of departure. The student can return at any point before this date to complete their course. It will be required to inform us in advance in order to check availability for the new study period. It will be the student’s responsibility to comply with any immigration requirements of the new stay in the State
Non -Spanish EC nationals are entitled to the same health care service as a Spanish National. EC Citizens are required to obtain Form E111 from their local health authority prior to arrival to Spain in order to avail of the health care service in Spain. MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. doesn’t accept responsibility for losses or damages to personal properties. Students are advised to take out personal insurance to cover them against any cause above-mentioned and loss of fees through non-arrival, absence or unexpected termination of the course. MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. reserves the right to alter dates, fees or teaching premises without prior notice. We do not arrange accommodation for persons not attending our courses with the exception of spouses or children of students. If you wish MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. can provide a Travel and Medical Insurance. Please ask us for a quotation and the covers included.
Content On Our Site
Our site includes a combination of content that we create, that our partners create and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our sites in whole or in part. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our site. You may not rely on any of this content, including, but not limited to, product reviews, white papers and product descriptions. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user opinion, message board or feedback sections of our site.
Additional information about Data Protection
Who is responsible for your data processing?
Identity: MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L.
Postal address: Avda. Salvador Vicente 9, 29631, Benalmádena, Málaga
Phone: +34 952447000
Delegate Contact Data Protection: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we inform you that, whether you are a student, provider or agent, at MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. we process the provided data for the following purposes:
- Course registration.
- Commercial communications.
- Activities and other services registration.
- Attendance and certification registrations.
- Quality evaluations.
- Publication of brochures.
- Digital marketing.
- Booking and transfer organization.
- Service management, including reminders and notices through various means.
- Registration in our contact list.
- Preventing abuses and frauds in the use of our services.
- Commercial profile preparation. When browsing our website, and with your consent, whether you are a student or not, through cookies, we can develop a commercial profile based on the provided information to show personalized advertising. Automated decisions based on this profile that produces legal or significant effects on you will not be made.
- Transfer data to public institutions and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
3. Data retention periods
How long will we keep your data?
If you are a student, your data will be kept during the contractual relationship with us, ask for its suppression, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
If you are an agent, your data will be kept for the time necessary to enable the management of your current and future customers. In any case, we will keep your data for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Regardless of whether you are a student, agent or belong to another profile, we will keep your data for a maximum period of 24 months.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to get confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you at MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L., or not.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of your data processing, in this case, we will only keep it for the exercise or complaints defense.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to your data processing. MARAVILLAS PROGRAMAS INTERNACIONALES S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the provided consents at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can contact us through the emails indicated in section 1. Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address: Maravillas Programas Internacionales, Avda. Salvador Vicente 9, 29631, Benalmádena, Malaga, Spain. Stating on the envelope “Data Protection”. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and Last name, email address.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other relevant public institutions for any claim arising from your personal data processing.
5. Cookies policy
What cookies do we use?
To find out about the cookies we use on this website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link https://www.maravillas.es/es/politica-de-cookies/